Monday, June 14, 2010

The Beginning of an Epic Adventure

Friday, June 11, 2010, 11:54AM
Dulles International Airport, Virginia, USA

Today is the first day of an epic journey to the other side of the world… literally actually- I refuel in Singapore on my way to South Africa, which is exactly 12 hours different than comfortable Glenwood, Maryland, USA.  Nonetheless, in about 20 minutes, I will be boarding the plane headed to Cape Town, South Africa.  Once I land there, Lourens Maritz will pick me up and we will drive to Stellenbosch, a city about 20min away from Cape Town.  For the next two weeks we will be investing our time in producing a sustainable leadership development program, aimed at giving the youth of this community a better sense of well-being, entrepreneurship mindsets, and cultural awareness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment