Monday, March 28, 2011

Dear Mr. Julius Malema

That last essay I received a fairly decent grade on and was given some very good feedback from my professor.  With the feedback and the next assignment, I developed this next essay.  We were required to target a specific audience and extend the length of the essay to five pages.  It would be great if Mr. Julius Malema actually read this essay:



Again, if you have any additional information you would like to pass on, please email me.  I am in the process of writing a seven page essay on this similar topic and will have a 12 page essay to write later in the semester.  Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I got a 93 on this essay, in case you were wondering! Definitely a step in the right direction from an 86 on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the essay Trevin. This country is incredible. I feel very similarly to you. Well-written. I look forward to many hope filled conversations and story-swapping about SA and the brilliant people and places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Michelle! And I hope you can connect with Serve the City, too. SO excited to talk to you about your time there

    ReplyDelete